Cordyceps Sinensis (Dong Chong Xiao Cao/Aweto)
- It stimulates sexual desire (in women and men)
- Chronic fatigue or tiredness, feelings of extreme weakness. It is also used to improve athletic performance.
- Tonifies the sexual energy and has been used for impotence, espermatorrea, frigidity, etc..
- Strengthens the immune system. It helps our body fight different bacteria. Makes a natural antibiotic function.
- It was given anti-inflammatory properties and therefore very often mentioned, in traditional Chinese medicine for its use in cases of rheumatism, arthritis, lumbago.
- Strengthens the respiratory system and makes the role of mucolytic and antitussive. Used to treat asthma, bronchitis, respiratory failure, emphysema, tuberculosis.
- Can be supportive in the fight against cancer because it increases the resistance of the patient at the same time it strengthens the immune system.
- Allied of the circulatory system. It favors a good peripheral and cerebral blood flow, it is recommended in case of lack of memory, dizziness, cold feet, etc.
Cordyceps (Dong Chong Xiao Cao Pian) is a very precious and rare mushroom and is used traditionally to help the body develop strength and endurance. Also benefits the glandular system, helps the male power, support for women during and after menopause and has aphrodisiac effects. In addition, Cordyceps supports the kidneys, helps the upper respiratory tract and helps the body maintain proper blood viscosity.
● Vitality, strength, general health ● Increase respiratory ventilation, strengthen the kidneys ● Support energy to combat fatigue.
Cordyceps attracted the attention of the general public and health care professionals in 1993 when a group of Chinese runners broke nine world records in the World Championship in Germany. The coach used regularly a tonic based on Fungus Cordyceps. Cordyceps helps increase strength, energy levels, and has become one of the top selling sports supplements in the world, between Competitive athletes.
Applications in Traditional Chinese Medicine:
Formula Category: Invigorate Qi of the Kidney
These tablets are the most concentrated in the market. You need only take one tablet a day and not the 8 pills at once, 2 or 3 times a day.
Usage and Dosage:
1 or 2 tablets per day