Ganoderma Lucidum (Lingzhi - Reishi )
With over 150 antioxidants and phytonutrients, is above any fungus, plant or herb, becoming almost nutritional perfection that can be found in nature ...
- Anti-Allergic, antioxidant, analgesic, anti-fungus, anti-inflammatory, antitumor, antiviral,
- Inmunomodelator, liver protector, hypotension, hypertension,
- Enhancer sex tonic for nerves and kidney,
- Inhibits platelet aggregation, lowers blood pressure, Fights Free Radicals,
- Antidiabetic agents, prevention of cardiovascular disease and bronchitis.
At present, investigations are being done in the area of natural medicine using this mushroom to treat cancer. Today it is recognized that this mushroom can treat various types of heart problems, allergies, pain, liver problems and helps lower cholesterol levels. Still, the most promising is the ability of the mushroom Ganoderma to treat various types of cancer.
The Ganoderma Mushroom is known for its ability towards detoxification. It is often known as "The King of Herbs."
This herb is very rare. In ancient China, only royalty had the privilege to consume it.
· These mushrooms are very strong antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the body from the negative effects of free radicals that are formed inside the body by daily exposure to the sun, chemicals, and pollutants. Ganoderma are proven to boost the immune system, especially when taken with other antioxidant supplements.
· It is believed that Ganoderma can suppress the growth of tumors in people with cancer. It can reinforce the membranes in cancerous cells to keep the tumor from spreading. For this reason, they are often used in efforts to prevent cancers.
· Ganoderma are also beneficial for people suffering from asthma and other respiratory conditions because it seems to have a healing effect on the lungs. They are good for building respiratory strength and curbing a cough.
· Ganoderma have anti-inflammatory properties and are therefore used sometimes for patients who have Alzheimer’s and heart disease. This is based on the idea that inflammation plays a part in each of these conditions. The pain that accompanies other inflammatory conditions like neuralgia and arthritis may also be lessened by Ganoderma supplements.
· As far as benefits for the heart, Ganoderma can improve the flow of blood to the heart and reduce the amount of oxygen the heart consumes. It can help to lower cholesterol and some of the ingredients may help combat high blood pressure.
Ingredients in Ganoderma
So exactly what is in Ganoderma that give it so many health benefits? Scientists have learned one active ingredient is polysaccharides, which contain beta glucan. Beta glucan is known for its ability to enhance the immune system – in fact it is one of the strongest immune system supplements there is.
Another ingredient in Ganoderma is triterpenes. The type found in Ganoderma is a ganoderic acid that has been proven in studies to ease the symptoms of allergies by stopping the release of histamines. It also can improve the body’s use of oxygen and help the liver function better.
100% Ganoderma lucidum
2 to 3 tablets, 2 times a day
60 tablets x 1500mg (300mg. x 5:1) by "Min Tong Pharmaceutical"