Pediatric Formula "Little Treasures" by Giovanni Maciocia
Abdominal pain and distension, colic in infants, constipation, irritability.
Classical antecedent: Bao He Wan
|Xiang Fu Rhizoma Cyperi rotundi
Sha Ren Fructus seu Semen Amomi
Shan Zha Fructus Crataegi
Lai Fu Zi Semen Raphani
Gu Ya Fructus Oryzae germinatus
Zhi Ke Fructus Aurantii
|Ban Xia Rhizoma Pinellliae preparatum
Chen Pi Pericarpium Citri reticulatae
Fu Ling Poria
Tai Zi Shen Radix Pseudostellariae
Zhi Gan Cao Radix Glycyrrhizae uralensis preparata
Pattern: Liver-Qi stagnation, Qi stagnation in the Intestines, Retention of Food.
Action: Move Qi, dissolve Food accumulation.
Caution and contraindications:There are no particular cautions and contraindications associated with this remedy.
How to take:
- 6 monts to 1 year: 0.5 grams once or twice a day
- 1-2 years: 1 gram once or twice a day
- 2-4 years: 2 grams once or twice a day
- 4-7 years: 2-3 grams once or twice a day
- 7-10 years: 3 grams two or three times a day
Package: 30 grams of granules (includes measuring spoon)