60 tablets x 300 mg concentrated 5:1
Premature ejaculation, impotence, urinary incontinence, sterility, diabetes, osteoporosis, nephrotic syndrome, Aversion to cold, Cold extremities, Exhaustion from long-term illness, Oedema of lower extremities, Pain in the lower back, Painful knees, Spermatorrhea, Weakness of lower back, Weakness of the knees...
This formula is widely used to treat male infertility by low percentage of sperm. Clinical studies have shown that 45% -83% of patients recovered after taking this formula between 2 and 4 months.
It is used in cases of impotence and premature ejaculation with a high degree of satisfaction.
Osteoporosis: You Gui Wan has an effectiveness of 96.2% in the treatment of osteoporosis after a maximum of 6 to 8 months of use.
It is equally effective in the treatment of Diabetes II and urinary incontinence.
Applications in Traditional Chinese Medicine:
Formula Category: Tonify Kidney Qi and Yang. Nourishes the Essence and Blood.
Tongue: pale with thin white layer.
• Shu Di Huang - Radix Rehmannia Preparata 21.06gr.
• Du Zhong - Cortex Eucommiae 10.53gr.
• Shan Yao - Rhizoma Dioscoreae 10.53gr.
• Tu Si Zi - Semen Cuscutae 10.53gr.
• Shan Zhu Yu - Fructus Corni 7.89gr.
• Gou Qi Zi - Fructus Lycii 10.53gr.
• Rou Gui - Cortex Cinnamomi 7.89gr.
• Ba Ji Tian - Radix Morindae Officinalis 7.89gr.
• Dang Gui - Radix Angelica Sinensis 7.89gr.
• Zhi Fu Zi - Radix Lateralis Praeparata 5.26gr.
Dosage: 2-3 tablets, 2 times a day
60 tablets x 1500 mg. (300mg. x concentration ratio of 5:1)